GreenX Metals Limited and the entities it controls believe corporate governance is a critical pillar on which business objectives and, in turn, shareholder value must be built.
The Board has adopted a suite of charters and key corporate governance documents which articulate the policies and procedures followed by GreenX Metals.
These documents are available below and are reviewed at least annually to address any changes in governance practices and the law.
This Corporate Governance Statement explains how GreenX Metals complies with the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s ‘Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations – 4th Edition’, which were published in February 2019.
In addition to the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s ‘Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations – 3rd Edition’ the Board has taken into account a number of important factors in determining its corporate governance policies and procedures; including the:
- relatively simple operations of the Company, which currently only undertakes mineral exploration and development activities;
- cost verses benefit of additional corporate governance requirements or processes;
- size of the Board;
- Board’s experience in the resources sector;
- organisational reporting structure and number of reporting functions, operational divisions and employees;
- relatively simple financial affairs with limited complexity and quantum;
- relatively small market capitalisation and economic value of the entity;
- and direct shareholder feedback.