GreenX Metals Limited (GreenX) respects your right to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), in particular the 13 Australian Privacy Principles which deal with the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
1. Your personal information is important to GreenX.
2. What personal information does GreenX collect and hold?
- Your name;
- Your email, mail and street address;
- Your telephone and facsimile numbers;
- Your profession or occupation;
- Details of products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us; and
- Any additional information that you provide directly through our website, call centre, social media sites, representatives or otherwise.
3. How does GreenX collect information about you?
- provide GreenX your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase GreenX products and/or services;
- enter your personal information on the GreenX website;
- interact with GreenX through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- contact GreenX, GreenX may also keep a record of that contact, including any personal information provided by you.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, GreenX may be unable to:
- provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- provide you with information about products and services that you may want;
- contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to GreenX; or
- purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the GreenX website your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that GreenX thinks you are likely to be interested in.
GreenX does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide GreenX with advertisements and informs GreenX of the kind of audience they wish to reach. GreenX then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the GreenX website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, GreenX may share your personal information with its corporate partners, when you agree to receive direct marketing from such third parties. GreenX will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
GreenX will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- GreenX believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at GreenX, any member of the public, or of GreenX.
7. You can access the information GreenX keeps about you.
If at any time you want to know what personal information GreenX holds about you please email GreenX at email@example.com. All requests for personal information must include proof of identity and should include your phone number in case GreenX needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed the file of your personal information retained by GreenX will be made available to you.
8. Changing and updating the information GreenX has about you.
GreenX will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate and complete. If at any time you need us to change your personal information please email GreenX at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests to change personal information must include proof of identity and should include your phone number in case GreenX needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed GreenX will amend your personal information accordingly.
9. Deleting information GreenX has about you or stopping further advertising material.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please email GreenX at email@example.com. All requests to delete personal information must include proof of identity and should include your phone number in case GreenX needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed GreenX will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons.
If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from GreenX, please follow the instructions on the GreenX website to unsubscribe (where that facility is available) or send an email to GreenX at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed from GreenX’s mailing list.
10. GreenX Response Times.
GreenX will endeavour to respond to your request, enquiry or complaint as quickly as possible. When your request is to access, change or delete any of your personal information please allow at least 14 days for GreenX to process your request.
11. Storage and security of your personal information.
GreenX will take all reasonable steps to keep the personal information which GreenX holds about you secure and protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. GreenX continually endeavours to improve security safeguards in line with current industry standards, however unfortunately no data transmission over the internet is totally secure. Accordingly, GreenX cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat the technical measures put in place to secure your personal information. GreenX will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
GreenX will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. GreenX and links to other websites.
14. Future changes.
15. What to do if you have a problem or question.
16. GDPR Compliance.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25th May 2018 with the objective of harmonizing data protection law framework across the EU. GDPR imposes obligations on companies that control or process personal data.
GreenX has implemented appropriate technical and security processes to ensure that we comply with the GDPR obligations. For further information regarding our commitment to our GDPR compliance, please email GreenX at email@example.com.